Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Kota Kinabalu - Food Paradise

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

This was what I ordered for breakfast: nasi lemak - truly Malaysian dish!

Mike ordered for country style western breakfast. And of course being in the East it is different from what the West served, based on what is available locally. For people who have not tasted the west, they would think this is how western food is like and they might probably love this dish!

Someone took us to a seafood restaurant that night and I enjoyed the freshness of the seafood. It was also cheaper compared to other seafood restaurants in town.

You would think I would register the name of the restaurant in my head since I enjoyed their food so much. I can't remember the name of the restaurant but I know where it is located.




2 comments:

Singapore Girl said...

The breakfast of "Baked beans on toast" is a Colonial legacy left by the Brits.

Singapore Girl said...

Baked beans on toast is a colonial legacy left behind by the Brits