Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wedding Dinner

Friday, 19 January 2007

The reason why I came to Kota Kinabalu was because of today - to attend the wedding dinner on the occasion of the marriage of the eldest child-son of my good friend, Lee Hong.

I was told about the wedding months earlier and I said I would come. At the time of the confirmation of the wedding dinner day, I was in Kuala Lumpur. I decided to fly straight from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu, and then return to Miri from KK. I do not care about the official invitation card but dear Lee Hong ensured that I get the wedding invitation card wherever I was. She was happy when I told her I received it. It was one day before my flight to KK!

The Invitation Card


Since I came with the hosts, I was one of the early guests at the Grand Port View Seafood Restaurant. There were more than 400 guests.


The bride looked so beautiful tonight, in that yellow gown.


And so is the bridegroom's mother, in her pink cheongsam, with some of her guests

No comments: