Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Program

Sunday, 2 April 2006
It was practice time for the Easter Program, that was put together by Sister Telford. She and Sister Lydia started with the duet presentation of "He Knows Me"

Sister Karen and Sister Margaret were the Narrator I and Narrator II, respectively. Next Sunday, we will see Elder Macfarland, Elder Sobrio, Elder Blackburn and Elder Capone presenting "Come Follow Me". We will also see Sister Rina sing "Jesus Was No Ordinary Man" They were not available to practise at this time. Sister Telford leads the choir.

The KK Choir will stand in front of the congregation to sing "Behold, The Great Redeemer Die"

The Young Women with their presentation "He Died that We might Live Again"

The Primary will sing "Hosanna" while the Chimes will be played by Sister Ruth and Lydia.

The congregation will sing "He is Risen" And lastly, Sister Dorkas will sing "I Stand All Amazed"



16 April 2006
The Easter Program was just marvelous. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The spirit touched my heart when Sister Telford and Sister Lydia sang. I tried not to cry but I could not stop my tears from dropping.

No comments: