Friday, April 21, 2006

When Will I See you Again?

Sunday, 16 April 2006
I have been in Kota Kinabalu since the 31 March. Time to go back to Miri. I had a wonderful time visiting my friends of the various dance groups and also the church members of the KK branch. And most importantly to be present in the dedication of the new Chapel building this morning.

There was a fireside in the evening at the chapel but I could not attend due to time constrain, but I was glad I went there before I headed for the airport. I got to bid farewell to President Jacobs (who is returning to US in a few days' time), President/Sister Telford (who is also returning to US next week), and Sister Dorkas (bless her for taking me into her house to stay for the past week). Thank you very much, Sister Dorkas (Ebony and Angelie) and Brother Melphin.

I met another Sister this evening - Sister Theresa!

No comments: