Thursday, April 27, 2006

Would you buy a 1 Ringgit skirt?

Thursday, 14 April 2006
I couldn't believe my ears! 1 (one Ringgit) skirt? That is less than 40 US cents! Only if you know the vendor, of course.

A Ringgit skirt, it must factory rejected or something! It must be out of shape!

I had to folow Sister Dorkas and see for myself! And so we went! There were so many clothes, either hanged or in a heap on the floor. The vendors told me the clothes are imported from other countries like Taiwan, China, Hongkong, etc. They bought them by weight/bag. And they are not second-hand either. They have not been used!

Jackets were sold at 15 Ringgit! I am very pleased with the red jacket I bought. I am pleased with the 2 skirts I bought as well and it only cost me a total of 2 Ringgit. Can you believe it? 1 Ringgit for 1 skirt! Who says you need to buy expensive clothes to look pretty? Who would know you are using a 1 Ringgit skirt if you don't tell!

Go with Sister Dorkas. She knows the vendor. The skirk was actually 2 Ringgit but the vendor sold to us for 1 Ringgit. Sister Dorkas is a regular customer. Go to Donggongon during their tamu (open market) time, Thursday and Friday! So many clothes - you wouldn't be disappointed!

No comments: